Saturday 31 May 2008

I hate the Harry Potter movies: Part Sept

Okie dokie chokie mokies. We've reached the end of my I Hate the Harry Potter Movies series.

Here are some funnies for you guys to digest. Oh yes and one last thing I want to point out before I close is this:

Hermione likes to defy Harry alot doesn't she? Take a look at these lines.

Harry Potter: [sees a strange reptilian-like horse] What is it?
Ron Weasley: What's what?
Harry Potter: That. Pulling the carriage.
Hermione Granger: Nothing's pulling the carriage, Harry. It's pulling itself like always.


It's obvious Hermione's hiding something, the way she was defending the fact that the carriages pull itself. What are u hiding, Hermione? Hmm ...

Harry Potter : There's something behind the curtain
Hermione Granger : There's nothing behind the curtain, Harry.
Harry Potter : Do I look like a effin' retard? Something's behind the friggin' curtain!
Hermione Granger : There's nothing behind the curtain, Harry.
Harry Potter : [steps on Hermione] Die bitch, DIE!


PFFT.

I've decided not to post the funnies, since you can see 'em in Photobucket. So yea, adios!

2 comments:

Self-Pwn Jon said...

Rofl-poo, u s1r,
R funay!!11!!!lmao lololol wtf
pl0xors?

Yvonne said...

=o=.

Lame joke.

Plus, Harry's not that uncivilized. Unlike somebody I happen to know.