Thursday 20 August 2009

Poll

Okay, so the poll is closed.

Only 15 people voted, in three weeks. That's just pathetic, because the number of weekly visits this blog gets is averagely 50. However, when life gives you lemons, sometimes you just gotta make lemonade. Sometimes.

So anyway, let's take a look at the poll, and what I have to say about it, plus my decisions about it.

"Yes, keep up the good work Sudhan. You are godsend."
10 people.
Wtf you people, don't you guys want me to do better? I've never been insulted more in my life.

"No, it's even better."
4 people.
Aw, thanks you guys. You guys are the best ;)

"It could use more work."
1 person.
I know who you are, and you've not heard the last of me. You just can't appreciate good work.

Now, after the poll I have made my decision on what to do about this blog. Since majority voted that my blog rocks, *stink eye to the one who voted "It could use more work"* I've decided that I won't change a thing. I'll keep doing what I'm doing, since I'm godsend.

Hey, majority wins, right? ;)

No comments: