Sunday 5 April 2009

Tag

"People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs. Tag ten people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it on to other people."

I stare at the instructions incredulously. Are the creators of these tags trying to make a farce of our lives? Oh well, I start doing it anyway.

1. What have you been doing recently?
Nothing. Except Management assignment, Web Page Design assignment, Drama practice, Drama script, tutorials, finishing a bloody book I bought months ago, travelling to PJ everyday, going for classes, studying for tests, and chores. Oh yea, besides that I'm practically free.

2. Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
Yes, when the battery is dying, and I'm nowhere near a charger and not expecting a call.

3. What happened at 10am today?
I was at PA144, UTAR rehearsing my Drama assignment with my group members.

4. When did you last cry?
11.35am. I had to. It's in the script.

5. Believe in fate or destiny?
Aren't they basically the same thing?

6. What do you want in your life right now?
Slumber.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or do you put up your hood?
Put up my hood, whatever that means.

8. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
A nice soft pillow.

9. What bottom are you wearing right now?
Er, long grey shorts?

10. What's the nicest message in your inbox say?
People don't tell me nice things.

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
No, I just have a simple rule. Serve me.

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
No.

13. What's the last movie you caught?
Hotel for Dogs.

14. What are you proud of?
My repertoire.

15. What does the oldest message in your inbox say?
"Happy Chinese New Year to you too"

16. What's the last song you sang out loud?
Gee, I don't remember. I sing out loud alot.

17. Do you have any nicknames?
My name is a nickname in itself. My real name is shit long. Not Shit Long, I meant very long.

18. What does your last received message say?
Well it's personal to the person who sent it. So I can't tell you that she's upset with her job because they use her to finish up work that she's not supposed to do, until six in the morning.

19. *The creator or the tag was dumb enough to leave this question out*

20. *Refer to previous question*

21. Who gives you best advice?
No one. They tell me stuff I don't want to hear.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
The question should be "Do you eat whipped cream?" period.

23. Who did you talk to on the phone last night?
Shimi

24. Is anyone bugging you right now?
How many do you want me to list?

25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
When I screwed up my line and started laughing when I was supposed to say "Back off Jean" angrily.

26. Do you wear toe socks?
No.

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Jie Juan. I missed his gig. Wtf. Sorry man. :(

28. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Oh, not so much broken as smashed to pulp.

29. Who annoys you the most in person?
Those who are narrow-minded and stupid. A few people in general.

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
No.

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
I've never been given the chance.

32. What is the colour of your room?
Do you mean my walls? Yellow. Bright, and now dusty yellow.

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
Who knows? I killed an aunt who doesn't exist for ten percent extra on my assignment. God knows what else I'm capable of.

34. Do you believe in the saying "Talk is cheap"?
Oh yeahhh.

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
You see, the point of it being my bed is that it's mine. So yea..

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
Some aunty who says "You're like my son." I would give a reply, but I think it would be inappropriate to say "You're like an aunty whose house I go to for regular classes, and who I think is weird to think of me as her son, who's happily studying in Russia and doesn't call you often, so much so that you're making me the object of your obsession."

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
Oh yeah, many people did. But they don't know I kissed that person.

38. Do you have a life?
Shimi says I don't.

39. Have you ever thought someone died when they really didn't die?
Yes.

40. What's the reason behind your profile song?
I like it. End of reason.

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
My dad. You know, this "quiz" is bloody long.

42. Last time your smiled?
When I met a familiar face at a show just now.

43. Have you changed this year?
Yeah I have.

44. What are you listening to right now?
A movie going on on tv.

45. Are you talking to someone while doing this?
No

46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?
Opened.

47. Is there a quote you live by?
There are quoteS that change from time to time.

48. Do you have someone you cannot have?
How can I have someone I cannot have?

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Many.

50. What's the worst idea you've had this week?
ANSWERING THIS BLOODY "QUIZ"

51. What were you doing last night at 11pm?
Watching tv.

52. Are you happy with your love life?
I don't have one, hence I am happy.

53. What song best describes your love life?
No love life = No song

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
Him/her doesn't exist.

55. Who always make you laugh?
My classmates, and other people.

56. Do you speak any other language besides English?
Malay, some Tamil, a little Malayalam, fluent Pig-Latin.

57. Favourite website?
www.maddox.xmission.com

58. *this one too*

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
Not planned.

60. Who do you think you are like?
Like the guy I was reincarnated from.

61. Who will you plan to die with?
I told you I don't look into the future.

62. Where have you been today?
College, KL (I drove to KL today!)

63. What game do you play often?
Sudoku.

64. Who are you missing right now?
I'm self sufficient.

65. If you have to choose between a friend and a lover who would you choose?
We'll see.

66. What are you doing right now?
Wishing I would stop answering, bloody hell!

67. Which primary school are you from?
Sri Utama

68. Name three colours that you like.
Green, Blue, Black

69. What emoticon do you like to show?
:-j

70. What is your life to you?
*follows Sze Ye* like that la

71. If you have something troubling you what will you do?
Complain.

72. Who did you last chat on MSN with?
No one. I didn't go online.

73. Who do you admire most?
Me.

74. Which month are you born in?
June

75. How are you feeling right now?
Tired.

76. What is the time now?
1.55am

77. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A very very soft person.

78. What colour did you use to dye your hair?
Aw you flatter me. It's au naturel.

79. Why are you doing this?
Obligation to answer Sze Ye's tags.

80. What do you do when you are moody?
Complain

81. At which age do you wish to get married?
Marriage are for those who don't have a life.

82. Who is more important to you?
You didn't give me anyone to compare with.

83. If today is the last day of your life what will you do?
Oh cut the philosophical crap already. I have seventeen questions to go.

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
I don't trust anyone. Even I'm not trustworthy. Woe is the one who trusts me.

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after it rains?
I'm too lazy to think about it.

86. If you have a dream that comes true, what would it be?
Skip.

87. What is your goal for this year?
Skip

88. Do you believe in eternal love?
No. You get bored after awhile.

89. What feeling do you love the most?
Skip

90. Do you really think it's global warming now?
Only ten more questions to go! :D And if I have to answer this, I'd have to be an imbecile.

91. What feeling do you hate the most?
And let you find the best way to manipulate me? Pfft.

92. Do you cherish every single friendship...

You know what, I'm tired. I can't sustain till a 100. Goodnight.

No comments: