Monday 29 December 2008

Tagged by Sze Ye on Wednesday, July 2nd 2008

I am absolutely sorry Sze Ye because I did not answer this tag when I said I would. :D

Aite peoples, if you're reading this you've been tagged. Yep, I'm tagging all of ya, except Sze Ye of course; no tagbacks allowed (see below).

15 RANDOM Things About Me
RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!


1: Being rational takes effort for me.
2: I love food.
3: I stalk people and feel the satisfaction whenever i discover something new. (same as Sze ye)
4: I am capable of discrimination, racism, and stereotyping.
5: I call my dogs Puppy, Sayang, Sam-ella, Scrap-ella, Fran-ella, and Bitch.
6: I have very low self esteem.
7: I hate people who make me look bad, dumb, or the like.
8: I can smile even in the worst of times.
9: I can be very very V
ERY rude. But I never am.
10: I don't trust easily.
11: I judge people too quickly, like the moment i meet them.
12: I am attracted to smiles, well nice smiles, not retarded ones.
13: My mind is uncontrollable. It thinks what it likes.
14: It's hard to piss me off. I know it looks like it does, but really it's not.
15: I am a forgiving and patient guy. :P


No comments: