Sunday 20 January 2008

Stereotyping them for thier ludicrous productions.

Indian Movies, I have this to say to you.

You Suck

Have you given any thought to how much you suck? More than half of your movies are filled with absurdities beyond human comprehension and ability. And the names of your movie industries. Whats up with that? Bollywood? Kollywood? Sandalwood? Mollywood and Tollywood? How original. *rolls eyes*

Look. Try to make a movie more entertaining by inserting something more sensible please. How the heck am I supposed to sit through a movie about a guy who makes leaves fly round and round by a simple movement of his legs without barfing? Oh yeah, I can't. *barfs* Not to mention the same guy also jumps 10 meters across the hall without making so much as a curve in the air. He basically looks like an aeroplane flying in mid-air. Even aeroplanes have a starting point where they take off. But no, this guy jumps and suddenly is flat in the air. *barfs even more*

Movies made in Hollywood,

you suck

Let me give you a typical example of a Hollywood-made movie that is, for want of a better word, ludicrous. Oh wait, ludicrous is the best word. *grins* Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle. I have never seen a movie with so many flaws. In the words of a bimbo, "Like, Oh my God". Seriously, I don't know where to start commenting about this movie? Should I start at the first section of the movie, where the Angels crash the side of a dam with a truck, fall God-Knows-How-Many feet below while managing to open up the helicopter in the back of the truck, and fly through the air to get onto the helicopter? And then I shall move on to the part where they go motorcross racing and somehow manage to gain the ability to ride, pose, and perform stunts on motorbikes like decades-experienced riders. Besides that, a guy could turn upside down in the air while on his motorbike and shoot (10 shots per second if you ask me- of course it was all in slow motion) the Angels who followed him from behind. Oh my, I cannot seem to explain the actions of the people in this film lah. However one of two things can be concluded: McG (the director) is a piece of shit or... his ideas were pieces of refuse splattered here and there for the world to barf at. *Barfs* They took the word throttle literally, I'm guessing. McG sucks.

Dilbert FTW


No comments: