Thursday 17 January 2008

Ambition and Career

That is something, isn't it? Fresh out of school, thinking of loads of stuff to do, places to go, people to meet. But now I have to make a huge decision; once decided, there is no going back: My Future.

It is easy for those who are focused on what they want to be and do after their schooling life but for those who are indecisive (namely, moi) have a tough choice to make. As much as i would like to go back to school ... no wait ... I don't. Haha.

I was reading my friend, Static Spike's blog about his career paths and it occurred to me that I should get a move on with what I want to do once my SPM results are out. As if I'd sit and watch others progress with their life and do nothing about mine. 8-| But that's not the point. I'm straying from it. Haih ...

frustrated

I have a couple of choices of courses I want to study: Actuarial Science, Biomedical Science, and Biotechnology.

I always look into the future, you know. If I choose something, I will always think about what happens when I choose whatever it is I choose. That's the main factor of my indecisive character.

ACTUARIAL SCIENCE
I like Maths. Actuarial Science sounds good. But i DON'T want to study Economics and Accounting (which are the core subjects in this course). *groans*

BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE
Yes, yes I want this. I really do; reason not integral. However I am doubting this course because I am worried that I won't be able to cope with it. How hard is it? I've suffered enough studying Biology and Chemistry in school, thank you very much. But back then I did not put in much effort. :-/

BIOTECHNOLOGY
I don't even know how this option came into my head. I think my parents slowly planted this idea into my head unknowingly. Hmm. Not thinking about it, but still.. :-??

Look I don't even know why I am bothering to blog about this crap that is in my head at 5.53 in the morning. I should be sleeping. I hate blogging. I feel insecure that people can read what I am thinking. Literally. :| You people disgust me. >:P

PS: To understand the smileys I have included, you either have to be Elle or using Yahoo Messenger to understand them. =;

No comments: