Tuesday 2 June 2009

...

I read the reply I have just received from someone. I asked him "Are you there yet?" and he replies "Yes..."

Somehow I just can't get my head around the fact that he's added two extra full-stops after his answer. It just makes him look impatient and makes me look like a friggin ass who can't seem to comprehend his arrival. "Yes......"

I reply "Great, I'll be right there."

Two seconds later, my phone beeps, signaling a received message. "Ok..."

What the hell?! What with the "..." ?

Can't someone just type "O-friggin-k" without the full-stops? It's not that hard. The extra full-stops just make their answers longer and...and...well just not very nice to read. Gosh.


When I get home and sign into Facebook, I notice a guy I know used to be in the school I used to go to.

Sudhan Nair
Is than an SSU badge I see? /:|

Guy-I-Know
yes....


This is getting irritating. He's practically asking me "Yes......what's it to you?"

Sudhan Nair
dude! you're in SSU?!

Guy-I-Know
used to be la...


Now he's calling me an ass for asking such a question. Subliminal messages, people! Alot can be contained in just three dots.

Sudhan Nair
oh okay. i was there till form 2. when were you there?

Guy-I-Know
i was there from 2006 till last year...


To this, I don't know what to reply. I'll give him a taste of his own medicine.

Sudhan Nair
oh...awesome! :D

No reply. Sometimes, being nice doesn't pay.

No comments: