Wednesday 2 July 2008

'Twas that time of the year. Now it's July: Informative Month

June wasn't that good a month for me. Neither was February, March, and April. May was okay though. Hmm. On New Year's Eve I always wish for a good year, but at least ONE month of the year will suck for me.

Come to think of it, since I was, er.... 13, I've never had an extremely good year. I've always had at least ONE month that sucked. As in, sucked to the very bottom pits of hell. And it gets worse every year. This year really takes the cake though, as it was one of the most painful experiences of my life.

Why am I blogging about how I feel? Ew. I think this month I will post blogs about informative stuff. To widen my knowledge, and all those knowledge-building crap as well as making me sound like a total smart-ass. :)

No comments: