Sunday 6 April 2008

Panic! at the Disco : Pretty.Odd

Photobucket

My all-time-favourite band, Panic! at the Disco has now released their new album Pretty.Odd. Oh this is just awesome! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

When i found out about this I immediately started downloading the songs. BUT my stupid Ares only found .wma formatted songs. Damn the bloody programme.

Photobucket

So then I turned to the next thing that could help me. I visited Mininova, my ultimate .torrent download website. God, I love it so much. :X:X:X:X:X:X There I downloaded the Pretty.Odd album. In it, all 15 songs, one bonus video, and pictures of the front and back cover of the CD, and the CD itself. How kool is that???

Photobucket

Man, I effin love .torrent files!!!!

That aside, I now have to express my disappointment in P!ATD. This album is not all I thought it was. The few songs that actually rock are Nine in The Afternoon, Behind the Sea, and ... er ... that's all I think. Damn.

Photobucket


No comments: