Tuesday 29 March 2011

The Weekend

I realise that I'm not as active a blogger as I used to be.

This morning to was speaking to Airlacks and when he told me to check his blog for a reference he made to something, I did a double take. Just because I stopped blogging, I assumed that everyone else did too.

I was wrong. Though most of my friends don't blog anymore due to jam-packed timetables (which is one of the reasons I stopped), some still find the time to. And this made me realise that the reason I started blogging in the first place was out of interest, not because I was free. So here I am once more, with the interest to blog again.

So yes! I had a pretty eventful weekend. Tuition notwithstanding of course. I do consider my classes as part of my "life". So honestly, I am not lifeless. :D

Anyway! My week ended with lunch at TBR with Ellana of course. I think... When I think of how my week usually ends I always picture lunch with Ellana... I don't remember now but it'll come back to me. (Maybe this is why I decided to stop blogging: cos I can't recall half the things I actually want to blog about)

On to Saturday... damn. I forgot what happened. What the hell.

OH NOW I REMEMBER WHAT I DID ON FRIDAY.

Shimi came over to uni after my classes ended. She was going to take part in the Public Speaking competition organized by The Star. So I cancelled my tuitions for the day to help her out. She was fucking awesome. We finished and had dinner and she left at about 11-ish. Time well spent, I have to say, because the next day she made it to the finals. :)

AND REMEMBERING WHAT I DID ON FRIDAY HELPED ME REMEMBER WHAT I DID ON SATURDAY.

I had tuition in the morning with The Light Of My Life. His name is Jordan. On why he's The Light of My Life will have to wait for another post. Before tuition with him at 10am I decided to go to campus to use the computer lab. I have an assignment for Calculus which I haven't started. Yes. Present tense. Why have I still not started despite going to uni on Saturday? I met Joanna and Jerkins. XD

But I had to tear myself away from them to go for tuition at 10 but we decided to drop by Jerkins' place later after their classes so yeah. I went for tuition at The Light Of My Life's, taught him what animal and plant cells are for two hours and then left for campus once again to pick Joanna up to go to Jerkins' place.

Half an hour later, after nearly being mauled by his dogs, we sat in front of Jerkins' piano while he taught us how to play. After a while, we decided to go out to makan because Joanna had not had lunch and I sorta owed Jerkins for not letting him sleep that afternoon. =.=

So we sat in the mamak till like....6 and then I sent Joanna home and went back home. When I got home everyone was getting ready to go to my cousins' place at Shah Alam. Family tops everything else, well extended family at least, so I cancelled tuition that night. Muahahaha. I'm such an evil teacher. So yes I spent the rest of the night doing nothing actually. AJ dragged me out to some shop for a drink and made me pay. So yeah that was that. Got home at 1am.

SUNDAY

Class at 9am. It was the usual class at V-Kidz kindergarten.

It was a very HOT day. I got home after class at 1.30 and slept till 3.30. Got to my music class just in time at 4. Then when I reached home I was instructed to mow the lawn. And by the time I was done it was already 8.

I wasted away the whole night by not doing anything. :(
I have a quiz on Wednesday. :(
Financial Economics quiz. :(

Gonna fucking die on Wednesday. God save us all.

No comments: