Thursday 3 December 2009

Animated

Here's one movie I can never get tired of:



I remember watching this movie for the first time in cinemas. I slept through it. I don't know why. I thought it was because the movie was boring, but when I watched it the second time I loved it. So I concluded that I was tired that fateful day where I slept through this awesome movie. :)

This movie is soooo awesome! You know, I usually don't have much expectations for such genres i.e. animation. I find that animated films lack depth. :|

But Disney's animated films all rock!!! I mean there's something in it that always grabs you, you know?

Take this movie for example: Meet The Robinsons.

When I found out that Lewis was in fact Wilbur's dad I was like "Ooh, interesting." I never expected a twist in the movie.

Another awesome movie!!!!!!!



Jeng jeng jengggggggg......THE INCREDIBLES!

Omg I soooo loved this movie. I so so so so so cannot get enough of this movie!!

I can't explain why I love these movies, actually. It's hard to. :( Lemme try.

The Incredibles was soo very the incredible cos cos cos........

The suspense was like sooo suspense-ic. I mean, I felt it was like a live action film. Really. They did not make it out to be like a superhero-saves-the-day-and-he-always-is-so-awesome kinda thing. No, here superheroes were were persecuted against and yeah they had to go into hiding. Like I said, it's not your typical superhero-saves-the-day-and-he-always-is-so-awesome kinda thing.

You know what, I'm just gonna give up explaining right here. :|

Another awesome movie!!!!!


This one was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. Here's the trailer!!



Red: Who are you ?
The Wolf: (wearing a plastic grandma mask) I'm your grandma.
Red: Your face looks really weird, granny.
The Wolf: I've been sick, I... uh...
Red: Your mouth doesn't move when you talk.
The Wolf: Plastic surgery. Grandma's had a little work done.

Arghh!! Go watch go watch!!

No comments: