Sunday 22 September 2013

Congratulations Jordi!

Tonight was the end of Short+Sweet Stand Up Comedy and Song 2013. Another year has gone by and I have met more amazing people. One of the best things I love about taking part in Short+Sweet is the chance to meet people and work with them. But this year the best thing I love about Short+Sweet is that...

JORDI JENKINS WON 1ST RUNNER UP FOR STAND UP COMEDY!

I'm so proud of Jordi because let me tell you, he's always been so hard on himself. I remember the countless nights talking to him on the phone and on Skype, encouraging him and sometimes consoling him. Haha. I remember working on his sets for the shows he was gonna have the next day and how he'd be freaking out when I tell him what I thought. I remember going to his shows and watching him perform and see him slowly get better and more confident. :)

Stand up comedy has always been Jordi's thing and this year he's really proved himself. Since the opening night of Short+Sweet Stand Up Comedy people kept telling me how confident they thought Jordi was this year and how good he has become. :) So it was no surprise that Jordi won this year and while it's 5.30am and I'm sounding very incoherent and repetitive, I'm just so happy for Jordi that I decided to blog about it.

Ohhh on our third night, Jordi was very well received by the crowd. He was thronged by girls who wanted to have their picture taken with the stand up comedian who was by no means the funniest that night and apparently the most charming. ;)

Okay so I haven't blogged in more than a year. Trust me I have been trying but I've been feeling very bleh about my writing. So I'm just gonna let it be and try to continue and hope that it gets better. :P

Anyways! So that's that for Stand Up Comedy 2013! On to Musical! :)

No comments: