Wednesday 21 April 2010

Updates

I finally decided to continue blogging. I have no idea why.

Maybe I have too much drama suppressed in my mind.

Maybe I need to find something to busy myself with besides slumber.

Or maybe my browser's finally giving in to me by connecting to blogger.com.

I have no idea. I just know that I need to update my nearly-dead space.

Update No 1
I'm financially secure. Yays!
Last Thursday I signed the agreement with PTPTN and I shall be getting my loan in 21 days. How awesome is that? All my worries are finally OVER. I repeat, OVER.
Oh wait, I spoke too soon. Here's:

Update No 2
My final's start next Friday! Precious minutes pass as I type all this in the text area. I should know better than to waste time like this. But like I said, I need to blog.

Update No 3
Oh hell. I thought I had alot to say. Now I'm not so sure any more. Oh well, till later folks.

"Aint no sunshine, gonna take this rain away"- Hope by The Submarines

No comments: