Sunday 7 March 2010

The Accused


Man, movies can really change your life. The Accused changed my perception on rape, not that I had earlier formed any opinion on it. I knew rape was wrong but I didn't get it. Probably because I was a guy? I don't know, but I just didn't get it. Just a few days before I watched this movie, I was talking to Shu and Ellana about rape and I asked them if it was painful (I didn't mean to imply that they had any prior experience) and they looked at me as if I was stupid. I just didn't get it.

But when Sarah Tobias ran out of The Mill at the beginning of the movie, she screamed a scream I will never ever forget in my life. The moment I heard that scream, I knew that this movie was gonna be one I'd always remember.

Rape is not good. Lol, sounds like I've found some new age concept, doesn't it? Well it's true, nonetheless. I don't understand how guys can find it hot. Seriously, I did not get a hard-on seeing her being forced onto a pinball machine and having her clothes tore off her, and her mouth covered and hands bound to the sides of the machine. It wasn't pleasant. What more, her scream. Her suffering. Knowing that there was nothing she could do, yet trying to find a way to escape. All she could think of was "No".

Rapists should be raped. That's all I can say. They need to know how others felt and were affected as a result of their horny-ness. If I'm a judge, I'd sentence them to a lifetime of prison and a monthly ass-fuck as a reminder. Seriously, they need that. They didn't even feel sorry for Sarah, you know. They claimed she was a slut for dancing and flirting in the pub. Hey, everyone flirts in the pub/ club. That's no reason for them to get raped. Asswipes.

All rapists should get fucked, in the ass. That's my law.

The list of most disturbing movies has been updated:

1. Boy's Don't Cry
2. The Accused

No comments: