Monday 1 August 2011

Update

I'm finally going back to music class tomorrow after three weeks of not going. I'm so excited. The only thing I'm worried about is that I haven't been practising so... :S But that's never stopped me from having fun. We'll be preparing for our Navarathri performance this coming September. I checked the date and guess whaaaaat? Navarathri is after my finals. Yaaaaaaaays! :D:D I'll get to follow my teacher for all the performances like last year. There's nothing like a spiritual experience everyday to get you through a religious celebration.

Anyway after the online quiz that's due tomorrow I'm free for two weeks. No tests, no assignments, nothing. Nada. I felt a wave of relief passing through me as I submitted my assignment today. But when I handed it in to the officer in charge of collecting the assignments she told me that the lecturer forgot to mention that we are required to submit a soft copy of the assignment. So that means more work. Must submit on Thursday to him. Sigh.

But still. I'm not gonna let that put a damper on my spirits. This week's week ten. That means the bar list will be coming out next week. Which means I have till the end of the week to make sure I don't get barred from the exams. Which pretty much might happen because...well...my attendance leaves much to be desired, namely the attendance itself.

Well now I'm stressed all over again.

Damn it.

No comments: