Thursday 30 April 2009

Tag

Here are the rules - post this list on your profile (in Notes) replacing my answers with yours.
Tag 25 people to do the same thing. Don't forget to Tag the person that tagged you!

If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU! (which I don't)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was nearly named after a monkey.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Er, I don't remember.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Of course. It's the best. :D

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Chicken. Tender and juicy.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Ugh, no.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes! I really would! I'm such an interesting person! Who wouldn't want to be friends with me?

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM
Is that even a question?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Nope. They were removed when I was seven. Why? They were being bitches in my throat.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
If you push me over, yes.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Well....I'm flexible.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. What's the point?

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate Chip and something or other. Bah, I'm not picky. I get sick of the same thing, so yeah. No favourite one.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their faces, whether they look bitchy or not.

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Indecisiveness.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
No one.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Hell, I don't even want ME to complete this list.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No pants, no shoes. Shorts, and I'm on the bed, so barefeet.

20. WHAT IS THE ONE WORD YOU TEND TO OVERUSE?
Fuck.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Murder She Wrote on TV.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE
:| How the hell should I know? Ask my manufacturer.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
My own BO.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Kak Ana.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Not really. :D

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
Anything that's on the telly.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Black.

28. EYE COLOR?
Black.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
I'm not picky.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings are cliche. Nowadays scary movies are dumb. So neither.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Forgot.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Autumn.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Neither, they both are yucky.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
People who religiously follow blogs and like to do bloody tags because it makes them feel special.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
People who don't give a fuck. Ooh, I'll tell you who. John Son. That's who.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Shopaholic and Sister by Sophie Kinsella. What? It's funny. Move the fuck on to the next question.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad. I don't support sanitary equipments for rodents.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
A movie on Star Movies, then a documentary on The History Channel, then Ben 10 on Cartoon Network, then the Nanny on Hallmark. Yes, I worked my way up.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
The sounds of silence. How poe-the-tic.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Rolling Stones and Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Far enough.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Yes. But I'm not likely to tell you.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Labuan, Sabah.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Nobody's.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE?
Haven't met her.

No comments: